Come to the 2011 edition of
Infocast’s sold-out Algae Summits
where you will make key strategic
connections with value chain
players and technology innovators!
REGISTER TODAY AND RECEIVE
2 SUMMITS FOR THE PRICE OF 1!
Registrants of the Algae World Summit 2011 receive a
complimentary pass to Metabolic Design 2011!
Click the banner below for more information on Metabolic Design 2011
- Hear from corporate strategics: GM, Albemarle, Cargill, Henkel, UOP Honeywell, SAIC
- Get updates on algae product markets: Biofuels, bulk and fine algae-based chemicals, animal products, cosmetics & nutraceuticals
- Learn about the latest algae production breakthroughs that will cut costs and boost yields
- Hear from the most advanced university and R&D labs
- Receive an overview of funding and investment prospects for 2011
Infocast’s 3rd Annual Algae World Summit returns in 2011 with a comprehensive, strategic survey of the technical innovations required to bring algae to scale.
A new value chain is coalescing around industrial-scale algae production for a variety of products. Major investment has flowed into the area, and many dozens of start-up companies as well as oil majors are pursuing different approaches to algae production for fuel, chemicals, food and animal feed, and pharmaceuticals. The initial tremendous excitement about possibilities is, however, now giving way to the need to assemble technical breakthroughs at each step along the production cycle to make algae scalable and price-competitive. Many of these different innovations will need to be shared and assembled via new projects and consortia for the nascent industry to make maximum headway. An enormous amount of research and development and myriad innovative public-private partnerships are ongoing to establish the correct technical foundations for a viable long-term industry. Are you aware of the most promising breakthroughs?