Learn how to:
and Technology for
Maximum Productivity and Long-Term Sustainability
- Minimize water usage through efficient production
- Evaluate leading-edge, cost-effective water technologies and processes
- Reuse, recycle, and dispose of water
- Lessen the impact of mining on water quality
- Develop long-term water sustainability plans
The Water Management for Mining event will provide mining companies, water technology companies, engineers and water infrastructure specialists with a unique forum to meet, network and brainstorm solutions for effective water management in the industry. To stay commercially viable, it’s essential for mining companies to implement and refine water management systems that ensure efficiency, cost-savings, sustainability and regulatory compliance.
Due to high production of a wide variety of mined commodities, all of which requires substantial amounts of water in the mining process, water has become more scarce and regulated in North America. Companies involved in mining will need to come up with strategies, such as the increasingly more cost-effective processes of disposing, recycling and reusing water.
This is a must-attend event, so don't miss out! See our list of participating participating organizations below: