SAVE THE DATE:
SOLAR MEXICO 2016
October 4-6 | Registration Opens July 2016
For 2016 Speaking & Sponsorship Opportunities,
firstname.lastname@example.org | 818.888.4445 ex. 11
THE GO TO EVENT FOR SOLAR DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE IN MEXICO
Mexico is emerging as a major solar market. Its solar resources rank among the world’s best and
SENER says Mexico should have 6 GW of solar installed by 2020. Yet, while the opportunity
is striking, the country’s solar industry is in its nascency and experiencing growing pains. The
country’s energy reforms are also creating uncertainty. How will the market and the industry
evolve? Where are the opportunities? How do you execute in the market? What will it take to be
a successful industry player?
Solar Mexico 2015 will bring together solar project developers, IPPs, investors, lenders, equipment suppliers, EPCs and other key industry players to meet, to develop relationships and to discuss how to overcome the challenges of growing Mexico’s solar market.
They will discuss:
- The regulatory environment and its impact on solar development
- The landscape for future project opportunities
- The project economics required to compete in the market
- The business strategies and models appropriate to Mexico’s unique market environment
- The potential pitfalls inherent in the market and how to address them
- The keys to successful project development—how to execute in the market
- The financing landscape, project finance ability and the M&A market
- The path to closing and getting deals done
The event will also provide a powerful setting to get to know the market players and the industry.
It is your chance to exchange market intelligence and meet the people who are moving Mexico’s
solar industry forward.
Solar Mexico 2015 is set to become the go-to meeting for Mexico solar.