The Coalition for America’s Gateways and Trade Corridors (CAGTC) was established to bring national attention to the need to significantly expand U.S. freight transportation capabilities and to work toward solutions for this growing national challenge. Since its inception in 2001, CAGTC has greatly elevated the profile of our nation’s multimodal freight network through consistent outreach to Congress, the Administration, transportation stakeholders, and the media. In addition to increasing awareness of freight system needs, the Coalition aims to develop Congressional consensus for federal investment policy that supports freight mobility. Through our efforts, each successive transportation reauthorization has reflected increased dedication to improving the condition of the United States’ goods movement network.
CAGTC is comprised of over sixty representative organizations, including state DOTs, MPOs, ports, engineering firms, and freight corridors, that have come together to improve national freight policy.
For more information, visit www.tradecorridors.org.
The National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association, Inc. ("NRC") is the only trade association organized specifically to serve the needs of railroad contractors, suppliers, and the entire railroad and rail transit construction industry. NRC's primary objective is to advance the mutual interests of its members and the railroad and rail transit construction industry by:
- Promoting, developing and protecting the railroad and rail transit construction industry;
- Promoting continuing education, and improvement of railroad and rail transit construction methods;
- Promoting and supporting high ethical standards and combating unfair practices;
- Promoting and improving communication between contractors and railroads, owners, public agencies, rail transit systems, engineers, and suppliers;
- Promoting and supporting legislation that furthers the railroad and rail transit construction business climate;
- Promoting safety by offering Roadway Worker Protection Training (FRA Approved, ASLRRA accepted) free to our members.
For more information, visit www.nrcma.org/.
Ports-to-Plains is a grassroots alliance of communities and businesses whose mission is to advocate for a robust transportation infrastructure to promote economic security and prosperity throughout North America's energy and agricultural heartland.
- We are committed to working as an alliance to improve transportation infrastructure and business networks, by ensuring appropriate funding levels, so business and industry can thrive.
- We are focused on the economic and business interests that are the lifeblood of the region.
- We are a voice for our small town, grassroots members who may otherwise not have access to the right audiences.
For more information, visit www.portstoplains.com.