Renewable Power Project Finance: The Tutorial
September 17-19, 2007 * Hilton San Diego Mission Valley * San Diego, CA
The best available introduction to renewable power project finance!
3 PHASES ENERGY SERVICES
ALYRA RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCE, LLC
BAKER BOTTS LLP
BRIGHT POWER, INC.
CEDARS CAPITAL, LLC
CHADBOURNE & PARKE, LLP
ELEMENT MARKETS LLC
EVOLUTION MARKETS, LLC
HORIZON WIND ENERGY
JPMORGAN CAPITAL CORPORATION
THE KINETIC GROUP
MERIDIAN CLEAN FUELS LLC
MIZUHO CORPORATE BANK, LTD.
MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP
NATIONAL CITY ENERGY CAPITAL
NAVIGANT CONSULTING, INC.
NOBLE ENVIRONMENT POWER
PAUL HASTINGS JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP
TD BANKNORTH PROJECT FINANCE
WALDRON ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION, INC.
WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI
Due to its overwhelming popularity, the Renewable Power Project Finance: The Tutorial is coming to San Diego! The Tutorial includes a day of in-depth coverage on how to structure a renewable deal to best gain access to financing, followed by a half day of case studies to explore how to overcome the hurdles that arise in real world projects. The tutorial will also provide a unique opportunity to network with a large group of developers, lenders, investors, and experts who are eager to learn and share their experiences.
- Structure bankable deals specific to the renewable sector
- Optimize the economics of renewable projects
- Account for intermittency, location constraints, transmission interconnection issues in agreements and PPAs for wind, solar, and biomass projects
- Take maximum advantage of the growing variety of carbon offsets, incentives, and tax breaks
- Assess the technical, construction and operational risk factors specific to wind, solar, and biomass projects
- Anticipate and overcome real-world hurdles - hear the lessons learned in case-studies on wind, solar, and biomass projects